Saturday, June 13, 2009

I got to go fishing in June!

For the first time in 10 years, the weather and schedule allowed me and my youngest daughter Maija to go and fish Findlay Lake for a few hours with some long time guests. They have been fishing Findlay for 12 years and always said, "When are you gonna come and fish with us?" This year Maija skipped school and we went. It was an awesome time. 4 boats, fishing in the same area, catching walleye after walleye and sometimes northern, hearing the conversations, ribbing and over exaggerations from each boat. I am glad to have been able to go and spend some time with my daughter and some long time friends in such a beautiful place. Here are some pictures.

As it should be, the youngest one caught the biggest fish! Most of them were over 20 inches!





There was lots of this.




I did catch one or two!!!

No comments: